|Mrs. Yollis' Class|
In this project, Mrs Yollis' class
and Miss McGeady's class compare what is in their lunchboxes.
A couple of times each week we will post photos and a description of an American student's lunchbox and an Australian student's lunchbox.
Through completing this project we hope to answer some of the following questions
- What foods are popular in both American and Australian lunchboxes?
- What foods are unique to American or Australian lunchboxes?
- Which country's lunchboxes include more fruits and vegetables?
- Do any lunchboxes include food from all five food groups?
- What foods can be purchase from a school canteen/cafeteria?
- Where do the students eat their lunch and at what time is it eaten?
- What sort of packaging and lunchboxes do the students use?